Welcome to the Internet home of H.B. London Ministries. We are blessed to have you visit! Founded in July 2011, this ministry exists as an advocate of pastoral couples worldwide, featuring the wisdom, care and encouragement of H.B. London.
- If you are interested in what H.B. has been thinking about recently, visit our Blog section.
- If you would like to learn more about H.B. London himself or H.B. London Ministries, please visit our About section.
- If you are interested in having H.B. speak at your conference or event, please visit our Contact Us page.
- If you would like to review where H.B. will be speaking in the near future, please visit our Calendar page.
- If you are interested in obtaining resources authored by H.B., visit our Products section.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like getting to know our site. It's great to have you visit. Please come back often.
The Heart of a Pastor
A Time of Personal Examination
Spring break is taking place across the country during various weeks of this month and next — depending on one’s school, school district, or college institution. When I was young, the idea of spring break was much different than it is today. For most of us, our schools actually called it Easter break or Easter vacation, and it occurred the week between Palm Sunday and Easter. It was not the socially celebrated time to get away from home and party with friends and strangers like it seems to have become today. In fact, a lot of churches in those days planned youth camps during this week and used the time off for spiritual activities. Others did other special things. But, among many of the “high church” denominations, the emphasis at this time of the year was on Lent.
Continue reading this blog ►
Web Page Malfunction
If you are having difficulty properly displaying any page of this web site, please click on this link for additional information.