Welcome to the Internet home of H.B. London Ministries. We are blessed to have you visit! Founded in July 2011, this ministry exists as an advocate of pastoral couples worldwide, featuring the wisdom, care and encouragement of H.B. London.
- If you are interested in what H.B. has been thinking about recently, visit our Blog section.
- If you would like to learn more about H.B. London himself or H.B. London Ministries, please visit our About section.
- If you are interested in having H.B. speak at your conference or event, please visit our Contact Us page.
- If you would like to review where H.B. will be speaking in the near future, please visit our Calendar page.
- If you are interested in obtaining resources authored by H.B., visit our Products section.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like getting to know our site. It's great to have you visit. Please come back often.
The Heart of a Pastor
Having a Heart for Peace
This is the weekend we celebrate the life of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. It is my impression that Rev. King was essentially a man of peace. He often found inequality or injustice in our nation, but he generally sought a resolution through peaceful means. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs. On October 14, 1964, King even received the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality through nonviolent resistance. (King was posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established as a holiday in numerous cities and states beginning in 1971, and as a U.S. federal holiday in 1986.)
Continue reading this blog ►
Web Page Malfunction
If you are having difficulty properly displaying any page of this web site, please click on this link for additional information.