Welcome to the Internet home of H.B. London Ministries. We are blessed to have you visit! Founded in July 2011, this ministry exists as an advocate of pastoral couples worldwide, featuring the wisdom, care and encouragement of H.B. London.
- If you are interested in what H.B. has been thinking about recently, visit our Blog section.
- If you would like to learn more about H.B. London himself or H.B. London Ministries, please visit our About section.
- If you are interested in having H.B. speak at your conference or event, please visit our Contact Us page.
- If you would like to review where H.B. will be speaking in the near future, please visit our Calendar page.
- If you are interested in obtaining resources authored by H.B., visit our Products section.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like getting to know our site. It's great to have you visit. Please come back often.
The Heart of a Pastor
The Effects of Easter
Fresh out of the tomb, Jesus began to comfort those who loved Him most. He saw Mary crying at the entrance to His grave and comforted her. “I have seen the Lord!” (John 20:18), she told the disciples. In one of my favorite biblical narratives, Jesus walked with two of His followers on the Emmaus Road. When they recognized Him, their hearts burned within them (Luke 24:32). He ate with His disciples and showed them the scars in His hands and feet. He comforted Thomas, “Stop doubting and believe” (John 20:27). Thomas was overwhelmed.
Continue reading this blog ►
Web Page Malfunction
If you are having difficulty properly displaying any page of this web site, please click on this link for additional information.